MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is a Youth Development initiative aimed at equipping young entrepreneurs between 18 and 35 years with tech enabled skills to keep their small businesses relevant and competitive.
In partnership with some of our ecosystem partners – Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute, CISCO, Google, Meta, and Microsoft, 5 Phases of the ICT and Business Skills Training have been implemented in 16 states since 2018. The training will be delivered through a 5-week online programme which includes Masterclasses from key industry experts.
In this 6th phase, 3000 youths will participate in the ICT and Business Skills Training to be implemented in partnership with Microsoft and Meta. It promises to be enlightening as:
– Microsoft will train participants on Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age, ICT for Business Success and their new Generative AI skills.
– Meta will train participants on Skills to Build Brands and Grow Businesses Online through their Meta Boost Small Business Studios.
- Applicants mist be a Nigerian male or female 18 – 35 years old
- Own and manage a small business that has been in operation for no longer than 2 years
- Own and manage a small business located in one of the following states – Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Kebbi, Niger, Yobe state.
- Training and Mentorship from industry experts
- Business Equipment Grant
- Grants up to N90Million for Participants
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.